Versatex honors lumber dealers, builders and distributors with Versatexcellence awards
PITTSBURGH — Citing “dedication to growth, education and brand promotion” during 2017, Versatex Building Products, LLC, has announced the latest winners of the national Versatexcellence Awards.
Versatex Sales V.P. Rick Kapres praised seven honorees:
• Dealer of the Year: TW Perry, of Gaithersburg, Md.
• Builder of the Year: Seifert Construction, of Mattituck, N.Y.
• Distributor of the Year: BlueLinx Corp., of Charleston, S.C.
• Fabricator of the Year: Flower Window Boxes, of Cumming, Ga.
• Distributor Sales Rep of the Year: Jim Detwiler, of Dixie Plywood and Lumber Co., Orlando, Fla.
• Market Development Specialist of the Year: Nick Leugers, who is based in Semmes, Ala.
• Regional Sales Manager of the Year: Matt Cullen, who is based in Columbia, Md.
“Since 2005, we’ve made a point of honoring those who’ve done the most to move our organization forward,” Kapres said. “It’s always difficult to choose just one organization or individual from a field that’s notable for such outstanding quality and service. But each of this year’s winners is a genuine standout.”
Kapres also named the six dealers selected for the 2017 regional Versatexcellence Awards:
• Northeast: Hinckley Home Center, Norwich, Mass.
• East Coast: Siding Depot/Passaic Metals Group, Asbury Park, N.J.
• Southeast: Espy Lumber, Hilton Head, S.C.
• Gulf States: Manning Lumber Co., Jacksonville, Fla.
• Midwest: Wilson Lumber, Wilmington, Pa.
• Great Lakes: Spring Arbor Lumber, Spring Arbor, Mich.
Source: LBM Journal Lumber Partner Post